I hear she's kickin’ ass across the board and rock two
我聽到她匆忙的走過充滿石子的道路
hundred thousand higher scorer
有著成千上萬的痕跡
Just in time to save the world of being taken over.
此時我準備去拯救她的世界
She's a warrior
她是一個很好強的人
I couldn't play again because the game it never ended.
我無法漠視因為這是永無止盡的遊戲
it never even landed on the can
我可能永遠無法擁有
And never let me in to spend my quarter.
就連一分一刻我都無法進入她的世界
There's no love for me no more.
對我來說愛已失去意義了

Say it isn't so
該怎麼說呢
How she easily come, how she easy go
為何她來無影也去無蹤
Please don't tell her that I miss her.
請不要讓她知道我在想她
Because I don't.
因為我不想這樣

She was the girl with the broadest shoulders
她是一個擁有寬大胸襟的女孩
But she would die before I crawled over them.
但是她可能會再我追到她之前死去
She is taller than I am.
她比我還高
She knew I wouldn't mind the view there
她也知道我不在意這樣的景象
Or the altitude with a mouth full of air
或是站在一起那種不登對的氣氛

She let me down and doubt came out until the now became later.
她讓我心情起伏不定擔心面對事實的那一刻
Say that it isn't so
該怎麼說呢
How she easily come, how she easy go
為何她來無影也去無蹤
Please don't tell her that i've been meaning to miss her
拜託不要告訴她我是真的很想她
because i don't. not for her.
因為我不想這樣 不是因為她

it's not that i meant to forgive.
也不是我想原諒我自己
forget what i said.
忘了我自己說過的話
That I'm crazy like the rest of us
比起其他人我是這麼的瘋狂
And I'm crazier when I'm next to her.
當我靠近她我就覺得我快瘋掉了

So why after the all of everything that came and went
為何任何事情總是來得快去得也快?
I care enough to still be singing of the bitter end and broken eras.
我痛苦的唱著這末世紀的悲哀
I told you I don't but
我想說我不是這樣的人 但是
I am only trying to be the best with my intent to cure
我只是想試著用我最大的力量去拯救

The rest is sure to lay me ease
至少我能確定這可以讓我減輕
the plural hurts of the words of reverse psychology
兩者之間的傷害
That's easier said
說起來很簡單啊
Easier than done
比做得還容易

Please don't dare tell her what I've become
不敢告訴她我已經為她如此著迷不已
Please don't mention all the attention I have drawn
不想讓她發現我無時無刻都注視著她
Please don't bother cause she'll feel guilty when I'm gone
不要去增加困擾 因為她將會因為我的離去而有罪惡感

Because I'm crazy like the rest of us
因為我是這麼的瘋狂為她著迷
And I'm crazier when I'm next to her
只要我一靠近她我就無法自拔
And it's amazing how she's so self-assured
她對自己的肯定令人難以置信
And I know she'd hate me if she knew my words
我知道她如果知道我寫了這些話肯定會恨我的
Do I hurt anymore
我再次傷了她嗎?
Do I hurt, well
我有嗎?是嗎?
I don't
我想我沒有吧
I don't
我想我沒有吧
I don't
我想我沒有吧

FeeMan 發表在 痞客邦 留言(0) 人氣()